Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Honda FOURTRAX RINCON
Stock Image: Red
Who says you have to rough it?
The outdoors can be a rough place—hot, cold, wet, dry, rocky, muddy, steep. But the smart outdoorsman—or outdoorswoman—knows that you don’t have to suffer. They find a way to smooth it instead of roughing it. And the Honda Rincon is one of the most refined, smooth, comfortable ATVs to ever take on what mother nature has to offer.
The Rincon stands at the top of our ATV lineup. It’s built around our biggest ATV engine, and it’s a class-leader when it comes to comfort, ride quality, and innovation too.
As with any Honda, it all starts with the engine: a liquid-cooled 675cc single-cylinder featuring a twin-plug cylinder head. The longitudinal-crankshaft layout (a Honda innovation) means more power actually gets to the ground, so the Rincon can offer the real-world power of the competition’s bigger, heavier models.
Premium long-travel suspension, rugged bodywork, strong steel racks front and rear—the Rincon’s list of features just keeps going on and on. One thing you can’t see but is readily apparent is the Rincon’s all-day comfort, something serious ATV riders will appreciate. And then there’s just the way the Rincon looks: Strong. Purposeful. Like a flagship ATV should.
So forget about putting up with a rough rider. Treat yourself to a Honda Rincon, and discover just how comfortable “roughing it” can be.
Independent Rear Suspension: The Rincon's IRS returns two big benefits: First, it helps ensure constant tire contact with the ground for superior traction; second, it gives you an ultra-smooth ride over rough terrain, so you don't get beat up on the trail.
Lower Emissions, More Range: With its 675cc liquid-cooled, fuel-injected four-stroke engine, the Rincon can power through terrain and trails with ease. The twin-plug cylinder head and an oxygen sensor give the Rincon great fuel efficiency, too.
Three-Speed Automatic Transmission: No belts to slip or clutches to wear out on the Rincon—it features an automotive-style three-speed automatic transmission just like a truck’s, so you can depend on it for both a smooth ride and years of trouble-free service.
- Semi-Dry-Sump Engine Design: Compact and lighter-weight, the Rincon’s overhead-valve, semi-dry-sump design creates an engine that's shorter from top to bottom. That returns two big benefits: it enhances handling by lowering the engine's center of gravity, and it also allows for greater ground clearance.
- Longitudinal Engine Layout: By orienting the crankshaft front to back in the chassis in our ATV and side-by-side engines, we route the flow of power straight to the wheels without any unnecessary right-angle detours, reducing powertrain friction and putting more grunt to the ground.
- Dual-Plug Head: Using two spark plugs that fire together helps ensure clean, fast, thorough combustion. It’s a win-win situation: The engine runs cleaner, with greater fuel-efficiency and range.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): The Rincon's Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) and 40mm throttle body delivers crisp, seamless performance while ensuring hassle-free operation in cold conditions and varying altitudes.
- Catalytic Converter: Cars and trucks have had them for 40 years—and the Rincon features one as well. People who work outdoors or who enjoy nature know you’ve got to protect the planet—and the Rincon is doing its part.
- Automatic Transmission: No belts to slip or clutches to wear out on the Rincon—it features an automotive-style three-speed automatic transmission just like a truck’s, so you can depend on it for both a smooth ride and years of trouble-free service.
- Independent Rear Suspension (IRS): The Rincon's Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) returns two big benefits: First, it helps ensure constant tire contact with the ground for superior traction; second, it gives you an ultra-smooth ride over rough terrain, so you don't get beat up on the trail.
- Electric Shift Program (ESP): Upshifting or downshifting is easy and fast—just push one of two handlebar-mounted buttons. ESP is a huge advantage when riding in heavy boots or if your boots are covered in mud or snow because you don't have to fuss with a conventional left-foot ATV shift lever.
- TraxLok: TraxLok® lets you select either two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive. Two-wheel drive gives you lighter steering on flat ground, while four-wheel drive maximizes available traction when you need it. Choosing between them couldn't be easier, and you get the best of both worlds.
- Electrical Output: Thanks to the neodymium-magnet stator design, the powerful ACG produces sufficient amount of electricity, so you can run more Honda Genuine Accessories.
- Engine Type: 675cc liquid-cooled OHV semi-dry-sump longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 102 mm x 82.6 mm
- Induction: Electronic fuel injection (PGM-FI), 40 mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Full-transistorized type with electronic advance
- Starter: Electric with auxiliary recoil
- Transmission: Automatic with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears, Reverse, and electronic controls
- Driveline: Direct front and rear driveshafts with TraxLok® and torque-sensitive front differential
- Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone; 6.9 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Independent double-wishbone; 8.0 in. travel
- Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic 180 mm disc
- Rear Brakes: Single hydraulic disc
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12
- Length: 83.2 in.
- Width: 46.8 in.
- Height: 47.5 in.
- Wheelbase: 50.8 in.
- Seat Height: 34.5 in.
- Ground Clearance: 9.1 in.
- Curb Weight: 657 lb. (Red - aluminum wheels)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.4 gal., including 1.2-gal. reserve
- Turning Radius: 10.8 feet
- Model Id: TRX680FA
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red, Black
- One Year: Transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- OHV semi-dry-sump longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore x Stroke
- 102 mm x 82.6 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection (PGM-FI), 40 mm throttle bodies
- Starting System
- Electric with auxiliary recoil
- Front Travel
- 6.9 in.
- Front Suspension
- Independent double-wishbone
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic 180 mm disc
- Front Tires
- 25 x 8-12
- Rear Travel
- 8.0 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Independent double-wishbone
- Rear Brake Type
- Single hydraulic disc
- Rear Tires
- 25 x 10-12
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 657 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.4 gal., including 1.2-gal. reserve
- Ground Clearance
- 9.1 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 83.2 in. x 46.8 in. x 47.5 in.
- 50.8 in.
- Drive Train
- Direct front and rear driveshafts with TraxLok® and torque-sensitive front differential
- Automatic with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears, Reverse, and electronic controls
- Red, Black
- One Year transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.