Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Honda GOLD WING PREM AUDIO
Experience it all. In style.
For over four decades, the Gold Wing has been refining the concept of the perfect touring bike. Starting with its horizontally opposed engine offering power, smoothness and ultimate performance. It also sports shaft final drive and a chassis designed for day long comfort, full-coverage bodywork and integrated luggage to tackle any ride in style and comfort.
It’s time to live the dream. Pack up the Gold Wing’s saddlebags. Program your trip into the Gold Wing’s available navi system. Settle in behind that full-coverage windshield and bodywork. And make some memories that will last a lifetime. Now you’re living the dream. Not dreaming about it.
- Shaft Final Drive: Clean, efficient, proven, low-maintenance. Shaft final drive is the perfect choice for a machine like this, and for riders who pile on the miles. You never have to worry about lubrication or adjustment out on the road. And an added plus: it helps keep your bike cleaner, too.
- Pro-Arm® Rear Swingarm: The Gold Wing’s MotoGP-inspired single-sided cast-aluminum swingarm is super-rigid and lightweight with reduced unsprung weight, delivering sharper, sportier handling. Its unique Pro-Arm® design mates up with Honda's patented Pro-Link® rear suspension, featuring electronically adjustable hydraulic preload settings for various riding and load conditions.
- 1832cc Liquid-Cooled, Fuel-Injected Engine: The Gold Wing’s fuel-injected, horizontally opposed six-cylinder engine is exceptionally smooth and incredibly powerful. The horizontally opposed “flat” six-cylinder design offers a lower center of gravity for an improved ride and a lighter handling feel.
- Tire-Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Checking tire pressure can be a hassle—except when you’re riding a Gold Wing with our Tire-Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). A pair of monitors keeps track of both front and rear tire pressures, and the dashboard readout is updated once per minute. They’ll send you an alert if either tire is significantly underinflated.
- Outstanding Storage Capacity: With a total luggage capacity of over 150 liters—including trunk and fairing pockets—the Gold Wing lets you carry plenty of gear for you and your passenger, keep it secure and out of the weather, and helps you stay organized in the process.
- Seat Cover and Urethane Seat Material: The best seat in the house. Both the rider and passenger will feel the difference that our urethane seat material makes. The waterproof cover also features a sportier, custom-perforated look too. A day in the saddle never felt so good!
- Improved Ride Quality: Gold Wings have always placed a premium on ride comfort and smooth touring. But they’re also remarkably capable when the road gets curvy and the pace quickens. Years of refinement and innovation have blessed the Gold Wing with a suspension that’s second to none in the class.
- Wind and Weather Protection: The 2017 Gold Wing’s layered-surface bodywork does more than just look great. It offers superior wind and weather protection around your lower legs, so you’ll experience less buffeting and warmer legs on those cool days.
- Mobile-Device Connectivity: It’s easy to connect most mobile devices and control them through the Gold Wing’s audio controls. The connector is located in the lockable trunk, where devices can be conveniently carried and discreetly stored.
- Heated Grips/Seat: Heated grips, a heated rider’s seat and a heated passenger seat/backrest, all with individual rider and passenger controls. There’s even a foot-warming system for cold mornings!
- Adjustable Windscreen: Our sturdy, ratcheting windscreen adjustment system provides six settings over nearly four inches of travel.
- Audio System with Surround Sound: Tuned exclusively for Gold Wing, the surround sound speaker system (SRS CS Auto*) delivers enhanced audio with deep low tones. When using headsets (SRS Headphone**), a three-dimensional sound field brims with realistic audio. (SRS CS Auto* and SRS Headphone** are trademarks of SRS Labs, Inc.) † †Some local governments may prohibit the use of a headset by the operator of a motor vehicle. Always obey applicable laws and regulations.
- Clear-Coated Wheels: Wheels that are clear coated from the factory give you an improved appearance and are easier to clean.
- Lockable Glovebox: All 2017 Gold Wings get a center-mounted lockable glove box for added convenience, boosting the cockpit area storage capacity to 2.8 liters.
- Engine Type: 1832cc Liquid-Cooled horizontally opposed six-cylinder
- Bore And Stroke: 74 mm x 71 mm
- Induction: Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI)
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital with three-dimensional mapping
- Compression Ratio: 9.8:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed including Overdrive, plus electric Reverse
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 45 mm cartridge fork with anti-dive system, 4.8 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro Arm® single-side swingarm with Pro-Link® single shock with computer-controlled spring preload adjustment with two memory presets; 4.1 in. travel
- Front Brake: Dual full-floating 296 mm discs
- Rear Brake: Single ventilated 316 mm disc
- Front Tire: 130/70R-18
- Rear Tire: 180/60R-16
- Rake: 29.15 deg.
- Trail: 109 mm (4.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 66.5 in.
- Seat Height: 29.1 in.
- Curb Weight: 904-933 lb., depending on option packages selected (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 6.6 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: 35 MPG - Miles per gal. values are calculated estimates of fuel consumed during laboratory exhaust emissions tests specified by the EPA, not during on road riding. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride and maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, cargo and accessories, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Model ID: GL1800
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA standards.
- Available Colors: Ultra Blue Metallic/Black
- Three Years: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Horizontally opposed six-cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 74 mm x 71 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI)
- Computer-controlled digital with three-dimensional mapping
- Five-speed including Overdrive, plus electric Reverse
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- 45 mm cartridge fork with anti-dive system, 4.8 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro Arm® single-side swingarm with Pro-Link® single shock with computer-controlled spring preload adjustment with two memory presets; 4.1 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual full-floating 296 mm discs
- Rear Brakes
- Single ventilated 316 mm disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 66.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 29.1 in.
- 29.15 deg.
- 4.3 in. (109 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.6 gal.
- 35 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 904-933 lb.
- Ultra Blue Metallic/Black
- Three Years Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.