Inventory Unit Detail
Honda Power Equipment SSPP
2016 HONDA SSPP
West Hills Honda
Honda Power Equipment
- Cuts through a variety of limbs with ease
- VersAttach System - multitool flexibility
- Pairs with both the UMC425 and UMC435 Powerheads
- Converts your VersAttach Powerhead into a pole pruner: The pruner attachment makes your VersAttach powerhead into a heavy duty pole pruner suitable for both residential and commercial use.
- Cut branches down to size.: The VersAttach pruner attachment maintains constant torque to help you get through the toughest of branches. It can get to high places with its extended shaft. And with a 12" blade, it can cut through a variety of limbs with ease.
- Multi-tool flexibility: VersAttach System: The pruner is part of Honda's exclusive VersAttach System. It is interchangeable with any of 5 other options: trimmer, edger, hedge trimmer, cultivator, and blower.
- Pairs with both the UMC425 and UMC435 Powerheads: The pruner attachment connects with either Honda VersAttach powerhead for instant power.
- SureLoc System: Twist, lock, and go!: The innovative SureLoc™ joint locking system makes it easy to connect attachments with confidence. Just push and click to lock your attachment in place. No tools are required! SureLoc™ takes the guesswork out of knowing if the attachment is properly secured to the powerhead.
- Translucent oil resevoir: The pruner has a translucent oil reservoir, which makes it simple to check the level visually and prevents the attachment being damaged.
- Handy Attachment Hook for Storage: Every VersAttach attachment comes with a handy hook for easy storage. The cap also prevents dirt and dust from building up in the spline.
- Use and store in any position: Honda's unique 360 degree inclinable engine can be used, rotated, and stored in any position.
- Quick acceleration and excellent torque for demanding jobs: Designed to take on tough jobs without bogging down. Strong low-end torque characteristics allow many jobs to be performed at partial throttle, increasing fuel efficiency.
- 3 year residential warranty
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 30.9 x 3.3 x 5.5 in.
- Weight: 3.5 lb. (1.6 kg)
- Bar Length: 12 in.
- Shaft Length: 25 in. (635 mm)
- Chain Type: Oregon 91 Series 3/8 in. pitch x 0.050 in. gauge x 45 links Sharpening file: Round 5/32 in.
- Residential Warranty: 36 months
- Commercial Warranty: 24 months
- Shaft Length
- 25 in. (635 mm)
- 3.5 lb. (1.6 kg)